søndag den 12. februar 2017
Another pair of socks are done, and so far, my plans are coming along nicely. 6 socks in 6 weeks! These, too, are plain rib on 2.5 mm needles using Opal Hundertwasser, but although they look very nice and innocent, they didn't come along smoothly.
Planen var også, at de skulle blive str. 41-42, men det gik heller ikke! De er endt med en god str. 39, og da de jo umuligt kunne blive længere, må jeg i gang med et par herrestrømper til. Der gik 70 gram garn til dem. Vist nærmest en standardvægt til mine projekter i år!
I ran out of yarn! Just before the toe. There was a sense of panic for a while, but then I checked my left-overs and found some blue and something for the other stripes, so it ended up okay. You wouldn't think that they are not identical when seeing them!
I planned for them to be a man's size, but that didn't work out either. They ended up being a nice lady's size, and since it's impossible to make them longer, I need to knit another pair of man socks. These socks took 70 grams. This year's standard weight for projects!