fredag den 23. november 2012
Dette skulle have været / This should have been
Jeg havde ikke så meget af det her garn. Faktisk kun lige nok til to par. Og da jeg så strikkede et hamster-tæppe, gik der vist lige lidt kuk i beregningerne. Hvis de her strømper nogensinde skal blive færdige, skal nevøens hamster undvære sit fine tæppe.
This should have been a wonderful picture of not just one, but two pairs of finished socks! The first pair is well done, and I'll show them later on, but the second pair?
I didn't have a lot of this yarn. Actually, I had exactly enough for 2 pairs of socks. Then I knitted a hamster-blanket and my calculations went terribly wrong. If this socks are ever to be done, I think my nephew's hamster will have to do without the pretty blanket.
Jeg har brugt 25 gram wollmeise til strømpen, og dermed er årets forbrug oppe på 2860 gram.
There will be some serious negotiations with this young man - owner of the hamster. But I do think I have some great stuff to offer! This is the first model of a hamster-sock, meant to be a place for hiding. You can crawl in there and really feel snug and safe as a hamster. I hope my nephew will be happy with this! I used 25 grams of wollmeise, and so my total this year is 2860 grams.