tirsdag den 9. juni 2015
Jeg strikkede non-stop på nr. 2 ærme hele weekenden og fik det færdigt søndag aften. Mandag blev det sidste syet, nu er den vasket og klar til at få sendt af sted i eftermiddag.
It is hard to believe, but none the less true - the Fanø cardigan is finished at last!
I knit the second sleeve non-stop during the weekend, and it was finished Sunday evening. On Monday, the last bits were sewn, now it's washed and ready to mail this afternoon.
Kunsten at strikke en Ø", og er velskrevet som altid (selv om der var en lille fejl i antal masker.)
Den har været noget langsommelig pga. små, tynde pinde, og ikke mindst fordi gnisten ligesom slukkedes da jeg fandt ud af, at den var helt anderledes end jeg troede.
Det er rigtig godt, at Annette Danielsen langt om længe har lært at bruge mennesker i sine modeller, for hold da op, hvor man kunne misforstå sådan et billede!
It turned out nicely, although it's complete different from what I imagined. The pattern is from this book, and it's well-written as always (although the number of stitches was wrong).
It's been really slow, partly because of the very small needles, and mostly because the spark died, when I discovered it was so much different from my imagination.
It is very well that Annette Danielsen finally started putting humans inside her models. You can really imagine something completely wrong from a photo like that!
Ialt er der brugt 570 gram garn, og NU skal jeg strikke noget til mig selv!
It's made with Isager Viscolin and some very thin cotton. These are the pitiful left-overs, so I guess it shows I had the right amount of yarn. Almost on the meter. Fortunately, I had enough for long sleeves.
In total, I used 570 grams of yarn, and NOW I'm going to knit something for me!