lørdag den 27. oktober 2012
Et langt ærme / A long sleeve
Så nu er der indtagning på hver 6. pind i stedet for hver 4.
Jeg har brugt 65 gram garn til ærmet, ca. Det betyder, at jeg skal have gang i det andet bundt garn i samme farve til det andet ærme. Meget heldigt, at jeg havde 2 ens!
Som I kan se, bliver der en lille kontrast-belægning forneden. Samme garn, anden farve.
Det andet ærme skulle gerne gå lidt hurtigere. Der er ihvertfald kurser forude, hvilket helt sikkert hjælper!
The first sleeve for my hexagon-blouse is done. It took some time! Not just because of the small needles, but it actually went well in the beginning, and I was more than half done in late September. Then I tried it on and found it too tight..... And then I had to start over, making decreases on every 6 rows instead of every 4 rows.
I used 65 grams of yarn for the sleeve. Approximately. Which means that I will have to use the second skein of WD Pesto for the second sleeve to make sure I have enough. Very lucky I have 2 identical skeins!
As you can see, I made a tiny border in another green color. Will be on the inside, though, but I hope it will look nice.
The second sleeve should be faster. There are courses ahead, which will help a lot!