Efter mange, lange overvejelser og tanker og ture op at finde garn, har jeg ENDELIG fået hæklet et lille lam som min niece pænt spurgte om engang i slutningen af sidste år.
Jeg kiggede mange opskrifter, men de fleste involverede nogle ret underlige mønstre eller løkke-syning, så til sidst blev det bare improviseret. Ligesom elefanten lider det arme dyr af torticollis, og er vildt nuttet.
After a lot of long considerations and thoughts and trips to the closet to find yarn, I've FINALLY got around crocheting the little lamb that my niece kindly asked for by the end of last year.
I looked through a lot of patterns, but most involved really strange patterns or sewing loops, so in the end, I just improvised. Like the elephant, the poor creature suffers from torticollis, and is incredibly cute.
I knit the body using "blackberry pattern" and crocheted the rest. As you can see, it got lots of filling. It has the curly fur, the thin legs (which are not white), a tiny tail, a head that is a bit long and big ears. It IS a lamb!
Lammet er hæklet i bomuld og jeg har brugt cirka 15 gram.
Here they sit. In the strawberry flowers, the 2 animals that hopefully will get to move to their new home soon. It is ever so long since I met anyone from the family, and I'm looking forward to visiting someone again!
The lamb is made from cotton, and I used about 15 grams.