denne her, og hun kunne først passe den i bredden et år senere, hvor den var lidt kort.
Derefter lå det klippede stof bare dér, indtil jeg fandt mønster til lillesøsterens romper og tænkte, at så MÅTTE jeg da lige få syet den kjole sammen.
A bit over a year ago, I cut fabric for a dress for Miss T1. Her mum wasn't too excited about too many strange cartoons, and I had the pretty butterfly fabric and a nice pattern which was just a bit too short, and then I cut the pieces for a(nother) dress. The first one was this one, which she only fit in the width after about a year when the dress looked a bit short.
Then the cut fabric just lay there, until I found the pattern for her little sisters romper and thought that I HAD to finish this dress.
Jeg tror, den passer. Hun ville ikke prøve den, men det er ok. Hun prøver den nok efterhånden......
(P.S. Elefanter er gravide i 2 år. Har lige googlet. Så denne kjole ville være en for tidligt født elefantbaby i tid)
It really didn't take that much time! This one got a pink edge at the bottom. I had planned for other pink edges, but if I was to wrinkle it and sew it on, it would be too tight, so I ended up using elastic again. And then it got one of those labels, of course.
I do think it fits. She didn't want to try it on, but that's okay. She will use it some time....
(P.S. Elephants are pregnant for 2 years. I just googled it. So this dress would be like a premature elephant baby in time)